Saturday 19 July 2008

Hitting Home

You know it has taken THIS long to hit me, nine days from now I will be in London - possibly meeting Chris Carter and Frank. Oh. My. God! Then ten days from now I will be on the same street as Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny. Half of my life I have spent watching this show and these actors on a little box in my front room that flashes pictures against a tube and turns them into moving pictures and now I get to see them in person.

I think up till this point it has just been a case of -"its at some point in the future and I need to organise stuff" now it's round the corner - One week of work away! A pre warning to all my friends as time marches on I am not going to be able to contain myself, each day that passes I am slowly going to more and more excited up to the point that spontanious human combustion IS going to be a possibility!

Me, excited nooooo! And its not just me - I get to take my sister to see London and have a week with her, which is just as exciting as getting to see XF2 and the cast and hundreds of other X-philes.

I was to tied up in relationships and basically living my life for other people to enjoy FTF and get caught up in the hype - this time is completely different! I am the 17 year old running round screaming that I should have been almost ten years ago (can one have a second childhood at 26?)

I need to stop thinking about it - I do - really I need to stop, will watch some GA DVD's read some fanfic and take my mind of it! - yeah who am I kidding - lol

No comments: